Computer Assistant | Kimberly
Job Goal: To assist in the implementation of technology curriculum for grades K-5 correlating instruction with classroom curriculum. Provide instruction to students in the use of school district software.
Primary Responsibility to: Principal / Director of Technology
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic working knowledge of computers and software
- Ability to work effectively with children as well as teachers
- College courses and experience with computer hardware and software
Responsibilities (Job functions)
- Assist students/teachers in computer lab.
- Assume responsibility for the computer hardware in the lab, reporting problems to the tech department.
- Assist in the selection, purchase and licensing of software used by students and teachers.
- Teach the technology curriculum and assist the teachers in implementing technology into the subject area curriculum.
- Perform other tasks and assumes other responsibilities as may be assigned by the Principal and Superintendent.
- Collaborates with the Tech Department on hardware and applications.
- Serve on the District Technology Committee.
Terms of Employment:
The employment period shall be determined by the immediate supervisor and the Superintendent. The salary shall be commensurate with the classified salary schedule.
Performance of this job will be evaluated annually in accordance with provisions of the Board’s policy on evaluation of classified personnel.