Professional Development | Kimberly
District-Wide Professional Development
Early Release Professional Development
Active Shooter Training for New Staff
Special Education PLC
- Canvas Training
Encouraged & Supported External Profesional Development
- Master Teacher Premium/Evaluation Toolkit Training- Feburary 4th
- Boise State Writing Project- Many of our teachers are a part of this project.
- MoDAL (Modeling and Data Analysis Literacy Project) through Boise State University
- P20- July 2017 , applications for proposals
- Response to Intervention (RTI) Online Modules from the Idaho State Department of Education
- Educational Resource Library from the Idaho State Department of Education
Supporting Teacher and Staff Wellness and Personal Growth
The Kimberly School District values its employees and strives to provide opportunities that support personal wellness. We also seek to create envirornments that make coming to work a joyful, meaningful experience.
School-Wide Professional Development
Middle School School
Book Study- The Energy Bus
The Kimberly Core Teacher Team is a group of teachers that is committed to professional growth. These teachers participate in long-term professional development in which they develop their craft through reflection, study, application, and leadership.
Some of our teachers work a parallel program with the State Department of Education, The Idaho Coaching Network
The Kimberly Differentiation Team is a group of teachers that is committed to professional growth. Through this program is different from the Kimberly Core Teacher Team, the two programs work in harmony.
District Resources for Teachers
External Resources for Teachers