Food Service Manager | Kimberly
A demonstrated ability to accomplish the performance tasks listed below; and such alternatives to the below qualifications as the supervisor may find appropriate and acceptable.
Primary Responsibility to:
Supervisor of Food Service
Secondary Responsibility to:
Principals and Superintendent of Schools
To understand and perform all tasks necessary to the operation of a School Food Service Program. The Food Service Worker / Kitchen Manager shall carry out the following performance tasks.
- Supervises and participates in the preparation and serving of food in the school cafeteria.
- Maintains records of food supplies and requisitions additional supplies as needed.
- Receives and supervises the storage of all goods received for the kitchen.
- Check food shipments into the school, signing invoices only after each order has been verified.
- Keeps accurate daily counts of number of students served.
- Maintains records for paying and exchange adult meals.
- Supervises the overall functions of the kitchen, provides for a cheerful, efficient and productive operation.
- Perform other tasks and assume other responsibilities as the Superintendent and/or board may deem necessary.
Terms of Employment:
This position shall be considered in all respects “employment at will” and the employee is subject to discharge by the district at any time without cause. The “employment period” and other descriptions and terms set forth in this job description shall not create a property right in the employee and such are set forth only to advise the employee of when and what type of services will be required by the district so long as employment continues.
Performance of this position will be evaluated annually by the Supervisor of Food Services who may consult with the building principals.