Food Service Tray Washer | Kimberly
- Demonstrated aptitude and initiative for successful performance of the tasks listed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year’s experience in a school lunch program.
Reports to and Evaluated by:
Kitchen Manager and Food Service Supervisor
To maintain the highest standards of sanitation and cleanliness in dishwashing and custodial duties.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares dishwashing machine for use at lunch time.
- Washes and sanitizes all trays and dishes in dishwashing machine.
- Scrapes, rinses both sides of trays and arranges them for dishwashing.
- Washes trays in water temperature of 140 F and rinsed flatware in 180 F water.
- Stores dry flatware in clean containers.
- Reports nay items on lunch tray thrown out, in excess, by students to kitchen manager.
- Responsible for dishwashing area and machine.
- Reports mechanical and water temperature malfunctions of dishwashing machine to kitchen manager immediately.
- Thoroughly strips, cleans and maintains dishwashing machine daily.
- Cleans tray washing area daily.
- Perform other tasks and assume other responsibilities as the Superintendent and/or board may deem necessary.
Terms of Employment:
9 months – 90 days probation – salary per salary schedule
Performance of this job will be evaluated annually in accordance with provisions of the Board’s policy on Evaluation of Classified Personnel.