Mrs. Karen A. Hall | Kimberly
Hello! I am Karen Hall, Kimberly Middle School counselor. I love love love my job! Let me tell you some random and not-so-random facts about myself.
- This is my forth year as KMS counselor.
- I love attending rodeos and my favorite time of year is the first part of December when the National Finals Rodeo is on TV (and it is better if I am there in person)!
- I graduated from Idaho State University (undergraduate) and Northwest Nazarene University (graduate).
- I spent twenty years in education as a secondary science teacher prior to becoming a school counselor.
- Did I mention I LOVE my job?
- During fair week you are likely to find me behind the beef barn, helping my kids wash their steers.
- I love to cook!
- I have a passion for helping students explore career goals. Research shows that middle school is the best time to begin career development with students.
- I have three children, two of which are in Kimberly schools. I also have a mini-dachshund cross named Tibby who is sometimes a little naughty.
- I think ALL of your kids are fabulous!
In addition, I visit classrooms to teach guidance lessons that involve peer relationships, goal setting, and academic success among other topics. So, enough about me. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions or concerns about your students’ academic, personal/social, or career development needs.