Student Information Specialist | Kimberly
Demonstrated ability to successfully accomplish the performance tasks listed below.
Primary Responsibility to:
Secondary Responsibility to:
Superintendent of Schools
In order to assist the technology director in the efficient operation of the technology department and assist the staff in the usage of the student information system so that a maximum positive impact can be made on the education of children, the student information specialist shall carry out the following tasks:
- Works at will.
- Assists technology director.
- Prepares district data and applications for district testing.
- Maintains and backs up district financial server.
- Maintains and provides backup for student information system.
- Assists staff members with compliance to district wide uniform data procedures.
- Coordinates support and training requests to the SIS vendor.
- Submits reports to authoritative agencies for tech and IT program.
- Places and tracks approved equipment orders.
- Tracks budgets for tech department and IT program.
- Updates and maintains a backup of the district’s web content.
- Submits and documents eRate transactions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Term of Employment:
Eight (8) hours per day, 5 days per week, year round. The salary shall be commensurate with the classified salary schedule
Performance of this position will be evaluated annually by the Technology Director in accordance with provisions of the Board’s policy on evaluation of classified personnel.