Technology Director | Kimberly
- Technology certificates and endorsements
- Supervisory skills
- Bachelors degree or higher from an accredited college or university
- Qualify for a valid Idaho Teaching Certificate with networking/technology endorsements
- Experience as a regular classroom teacher
- Experience as a education technology director
All technology and IT certificated and non-certificated staff within the Technology Department of the Kimberly Public Schools
To use leadership, supervisor, and administrative skills to promote and support the technology and educational development of students and staff.
- Coordinates the procurement of data, voice, and video services.
- Plans and provides for the installation and maintenance of data, voice, and video services.
- Upgrades and maintains the district network infrastructure.
- Encourages and coordinates classroom technology integration in classroom instruction.
- Coordinates district technical training.
- Approves tech equipment purchases.
- Competent in Tetris.
- Works with teachers, administrators, and other staff to ensure compliance with the law and district policies in technology programs.
- Establishes and maintains an effective learning climate in the technology and IT programs.
- Assumes responsibility for budget planning and management for district technology budgets.
- Assumes responsibility for his/her own professional growth and development; for keeping current with literature, new research findings, and improved techniques, and for current administrative, instructional, and organization trends
- Performs such other tasks and assumes such other responsibilities as the superintendent may assign
Terms of Employment:
Technology Director’s salary shall be set according to placement on the district’s administrative salary schedule
Technology Director’s performance will be evaluated annually by the Superintendent of Schools.