Technology Director Secretary | Kimberly
Demonstrated ability to successfully accomplish the performance tasks listed below.
Primary Responsibility to:
Assist the technology director in the efficient operation of the technology department so that a maximum positive impact can be made on the education process. The Technology Department Secretary shall carry out the following tasks:
- Assist technology director.
- Foster open communication between staff members and the tech department.
- Interact with staff, students, and patrons in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Regular presence in district buildings to identify technology needs.
- Work with technology department technicians and interns.
- Respond to and document response to trouble tickets.
- Track district technology financial accounts.
- Maintain equipment and software inventory.
- Maintain records and reports for ARTEC and PTE programs.
- Maintain data backups.
- Manage technology vendor contacts.
- Track subscriptions for tech department and IT program.
- Place and track orders for equipment, supplies, and software.
- Act ethically and confidentially in all aspects of employment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Works at will.
Term of Employment:
Eight (8) hours per day, 5 days per week, year round. The salary shall be commensurate with the classified salary schedule
Performance of this position will be evaluated annually by the Technology Director in accordance with provisions of the Board’s policy on evaluation of classified personnel.