Technology Help Desk Specialist | Kimberly
Demonstrated ability to successfully accomplish the performance tasks listed below.
Primary Responsibility to:
In order to assist the technology Supervisor in the efficient operation of the technology department so that a maximum positive impact can be made on the education of children, the help desk specialist shall carry out the following tasks:
- Works at will.
- Manages Help Desk; assigning and responding to trouble tickets.
- Sets up and maintains network accounts. (Student/Staff in Active Directory)
- Troubleshoots network issues.
- Directs technicians and interns.
- Assists technology supervisor and network manager.
- Maintains/removes from service networked PC’s and other equipment as needed.
- Assists in maintaining inventory tracking.
- Assists to troubleshoot district software programs, and/or digital tools.
- Maintains and troubleshoots phone system.
- Sets up district equipment for required district and state assessments.
- Interacts with staff, students and patrons in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Act ethically and confidentially in all aspects of employment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Term of Employment:
Eight (8) hours per day, 5 days per week, year-round. The salary will be determined by the Superintendent and approved by the Board of Trustees.
Performance of this position will be evaluated annually by the Technology Supervisor in accordance with provisions of the Board’s policy on evaluation of classified personnel.