Technology Network Manager | Kimberly
Demonstrated ability to successfully accomplish the performance tasks listed below.
Primary Responsibility to:
In order to assist the technology supervisor in the efficient operation of the technology department so that a maximum positive impact can be made on the education of children, the network manager shall carry out the following tasks:
- Works at will.
- Upgrades and maintains the district network infrastructure
- Troubleshoots network issues.
- Directs technicians and interns.
- Assists technology supervisor in determining the technology needs of the district, including but not limited to equipment purchases, Anti-Virus/ransomware/malware software, updating to current windows versions, etc.
- Maintains/removes from service networked PC’s and other equipment as needed.
- Works with out-sourced service provider troubleshooting content filtering, firewall, WIFI and other services as needed. 8. Assists to troubleshoot district software programs, and/or digital tools.
- Updates, maintains and backup of district servers and data including but not limited to Infinite Visions and Power School Servers.
- Maintains SSL Certificates as needed.
- Interacts with staff, students and patrons in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Act ethically and confidentially in all aspects of employment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Term of Employment:
Eight (8) hours per day, 5 days per week, year-round. The salary will be determined by the Superintendent and approved by the Board of Trustees.
Performance of this position will be evaluated annually by the Technology Supervisor in accordance with provisions of the Board’s policy on evaluation of classified personnel.