Technology Supervisor Secretary | Kimberly
Demonstrated ability to successfully accomplish the performance tasks listed below.
Primary Responsibility to:
Assist the technology Supervisor in the efficient operation of the technology department so that a maximum positive impact can be made on the education process. The Technology Department Secretary shall carry out the following tasks:
- Works at will.
- Assist Technology Supervisor.
- Foster open communication between staff members and the tech department.
- Interact with staff, students, and patrons in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Regular presence in district buildings to identify technology needs.
- Work with technology department technicians and interns.
- Respond to and document response to trouble tickets.
- Track district technology financial accounts.
- Assists in maintaining equipment and software inventory.
- Manage technology vendor contacts and track licenses/subscriptions related to district technology equipment and software programs.
- Place and track orders for equipment, supplies, and software.
- Assists to troubleshoot district software programs, and/or digital tools.
- Act ethically and confidentially in all aspects of employment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Term of Employment:
Eight (8) hours per day, 5 days per week, year-round. The salary shall be commensurate with the classified salary schedule.
Performance of this position will be evaluated annually by the Technology Supervisor in accordance with provisions of the Board’s policy on evaluation of classified personnel.