Certified Employment Opportunities | Kimberly
- These positions will be open until filled.
- To initiate application process please submit a letter of introduction and your resume (those selected for an interview will be required to then submit an application packet).
- Certified Application Packet requires a certified application, signed release of information, and the experience and verification form found below.
- The B6 experience form will be required prior to the offer of a contract.
- If you are interested, know of anyone that may be interested in any of the open positions or have any questions feel free to call Cathy at (208) 423-4170 x3308 or e-mail email@example.com.
Certified opportunities available for the 2017-2018 School Year (Might just be the job for you!):
If you would like to apply or have any questions please note the application instructions and contact information listed above.
Kimberly Elementary School is looking for:
- 5th grade Elementary Teacher - Candidate must hold or be in the process of receiving an Idaho teaching credential with a Standard K-8 endorsement
- Title Teacher for grades 1-2 - Candidate must hold or be in the process of receiving an Idaho teaching credential with a Standard K-8 endorsementor one of the following endorsments; Early Childhook, Generalist K-12, Literacy, or ENL.
Coaching / Extra Curricular opportunities available:
- KMS girls soccer coach
- KMS boys soccer coach
- (2) 8th grade football coaches
- 7th grade boy's basketball coach
- KHS bowling coach
You are welcome to submit your documents via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax at (208) 423-6155, or by mail 141 Center St. W. Kimberly, ID 83341.
- Certified Application
- Principal Application
- Vice-Principal Application
- Release of Information
- Experience and Education Verification
- B6 Experience Form