Certified Employment Opportunities | Kimberly
- These positions will be open until filled.
- To initiate application process please submit a letter of introduction and your resume (those selected for an interview will be required to then submit an application packet).
- Certified Application Packet requires a certified application, signed release of information, and the experience and verification form found below.
- The B6 experience form will be required prior to the offer of a contract.
- If you are interested, know of anyone that may be interested in any of the open positions or have any questions feel free to call Cathy at (208) 423-4170 x3308 or e-mail email@example.com.
Special Education / Federal Programs Director - This is a 210 day per year position and requires an Idaho Credential with a Director of Special Education K/12 endorsement. Feel free to e-mail Superintendent Luke Schroeder at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any quesitons.To initiate the application process for this position please send a detailed letter of introduction, current resume and 3 letters of reference.
Kimberly High School is looking for:
- 11th grade English Teacher - Candidate must hold or be in the process of receiving an Idaho Teaching Credential with an English endorsement. Possible Yearbook stipend is available.
- 9th Grade Transition / Reading Teacher - This position is geared toward helping 9th grade students transition to the high school and give them the skills to succeed. A valid Idaho teaching credential with a K/9 or K/12 endorsement is required.
- High School Guidance Counselor - Candidate must hold or be in the process of receiving an Idaho Credential with Pupil Personnel Services Counselor Endorsement. This position is responsible for class scheduling, career awareness and working with students on an individual basis.
Kimberly Middle School is looking for:
- Quarter time Nutrition Teacher - This part-time position is half day every other day. Candidate must hold an Idaho teaching credential with a K-8 all subjects endorsement or a secondary credential with health endorsement.
- Elementary Teacher - Candidate must hold or be in the process of receiving an Idaho teaching credential with a K-8 all subjects endorsement.
- Special Education Teacher - Candidate must hold or be in the process of receiving an Idaho teaching credential with a Standard Exceptional Child K-12 endorsement.
- Half-time Pre-School Teacher - Candidate must hold or be in the process of receivng an Idaho teaching credential with an Early Childhood endorsement.
- 9th grade Volleyball Coach
- JV Volleyball Coach
- KHS Swim Coach
- Certified Application
- Principal Application
- Vice-Principal Application
- Release of Information
- Experience and Education Verification
- B6 Experience Form