Certified Employment Opportunities | Kimberly
- These positions will be open until filled.
- To apply, please submit:
- Letter of introduction
- Completed application
- Resume including: current list of references, certificates, work history and education
- B6 experience and Release of Informations forms (see below)
- If you are interested, know of anyone that may be interested in any of the open positions or have any questions feel free to call Cassandra at (208) 423-4170 x3308 or e-mail email@example.com
Kimberly School District is looking for a Part-time/Full-time Speech and Language Pathologist for the 2018/2019 School Year: This certified position will work with students throughout the District and requires the following: Master’s degree or higher. Pupil Personnel Certificate. Current license as a Speech and Language Pathologist in accordance with Idaho Code 54-2913. Certification from ASHA (American Speech and Hearing Association).
Kimberly Middle School is looking a .25 Elective Teacher for the 2018/2019 School Year: Subject taught to be determined depending on teacher application. Interested individual must hold a current Idaho teaching credential.
Coaching / Extra Curricular opportunities available:
KIMBERLY MIDDLE SCHOOL:
- 7th Grade Volleyball Coach