Enrollment Requirements

Parents or guardians enrolling a student in the Idaho Public School System are required to provide to the school an official certificate of birth for the enrolling child.  In the Idaho Public School System parents or guardians are also required to immunize their children as following recommendations by the State of Idaho and have a copy of their immunization record in their school file. New students to the district will need to provide a proof of residence (power bill, telephone bill, etc.)  The Kimberly School District is not accepting any new non-resident students. Students who move from the district during the year must complete an application to continue the school year as a non-resident.  Continued enrollment is subject to district policy concerning “admission procedures” as a “non-resident”.  Students/parents who falsify their address will be asked to withdraw immediately after the school becomes aware of their actions.